Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Bolivia - A Country Of My Dreams


I cannot tell how excited I am to be able to share this with you.

I’m currently visiting Bolivia, translating for Finish Federations of Seeing Impaired and Ecuadorian and Bolivian Federations of Blind People.


It is an honor and a huge opportunity for me.

But also a dream come true.


Bolivia is one of the countries I’ve always dreamt of visiting.

And now I have the opportunity to do it!


I got a small taste of the wonderful and colorful culture during Napo province’s festivities here in Tena.

Embassy of Bolivia had prepared their presentation for the festivities.


And here are some pictures of what they did.

Hope you enjoy them!



And I will take more pictures while in Bolivia and be sure to tell you how my trip went!

No comments:

Post a Comment